An interesting platform for streaming shows, movies, original programming, news, and Live TV is Roku Channel. AMC+, Showtime, Starz, Acorn, Bet+, Curiosity Stream, and many other premium streaming services are also available. The Roku Channel app is, regrettably, only available for LG Smart TVs for now. Only Roku, Samsung TVs, Firestick, and smartphones are compatible with it (Android & iPhone). You may Airplay the Roku Channel from your iPhone or iPad if you have an LG Smart TV.
How to Watch Roku Channel on LG Smart TV Via AirPlay
- Connect your iPhone to the same network as your LG Smart TV.
- Your iPad or iPhone should be downloaded and installed with the Roku Channel.
- On the other hand, turn on the LG TV’s Airplay setting.
- On your iOS device, use the Roku Channel app and stream the chosen media.
- On the media player, look for the Airplay symbol and tap it.
- Select your LG TV name from the list of possibilities.
- The LG Smart TV will then display the content you choose on your smartphone.
How to Get Roku Channel on Other Streaming Devices
- Obtain an internet connection and connect your Firestick.
- On the homepage, select the Find / Search option.
- Search for Roku Channel using the virtual keyboard.
- To install an app, choose its name from the search results and click the Get or Download option.
- Hold off until the download is finished.
- Launch the programme after installation, then log in using the account.
- Finally, you can use a Firestick to broadcast Roku Channel content to an LG TV.
Using Apple TV
- Your Apple TV needs to be connected to WiFi.
- Click the Search button after opening the App Store.
- Search for the Roku Channel app by entering its name.
- To install the app on your Apple TV after discovering it, tap the Get button.
- Tap the Open button to start the Roku Channel app after installation.
- Next, log in using legitimate credentials.
- Finally, you can use your Apple TV to stream your preferred Roku Channel content.