Similar to other video streaming services, ITB Hub is a freemium service available in the UK. All of the on-demand entertainment from the ITV channels is available. Additionally, the app notifies you whenever a new episode of one of your favourite shows is available. The ITV Hub app is legitimately available on LG TV models made in 2016 and later in the Content Store. The ITV Hub app cannot be installed on earlier models.
Plans & Pricing: ITV Hub has only two plans: Free and ITV Hub+. The free plan has ads, and the plus plan costs £3.99/month or £39.99/year.
How to Get ITV Hub on LG Smart TV [2016 & Later Models]
- Make sure your LG Smart TV is linked to a regular internet connection before turning it on.
- To access the home screen, press the Home button on your TV remote control.
- Click on the Search icon in the top right corner of the LG Content Store after navigating there.
- To find the app, search for ITV Hub.
- From the list of search results, select the app. Additionally, click the Install option to begin downloading.
- After the programme has been installed, click OK.
- To open the ITV Hub app on your LG Smart TV, tap Open.
- Use the ITV Hub login information to sign in to your account right away. Now that you have a smart TV, you can access ITV content.
How to Watch ITV Hub on LG TV Using a Web Browser
- Press the Home button on the remote control for your LG TV.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the home screen to access the web browser. Choose it.
- In the search bar, enter the ITV website address https://www.itv.com/hub/itv.
- Open your ITV Hub account and log in.
- Now, save the website.
- I’m done now. The movies from ITV Hub can begin playing on your TV via a web browser.