Football fans will be excitedly awaiting to view their preferred side competing in the FIFA World Cup as it draws closer. Most viewers watch the tournament on their smartphones and computers. With the aid of Cable TV providers or Streaming services, you may watch the FIFA World Cup on Fox Sports if you have a Smart TV. Also take note that Fox Sports cannot be installed from the LG Content Store if you are using an LG Smart TV. As a result, you can use a streaming service or TV provider to watch the FIFA World Cup on an LG Smart TV.
How to Watch FIFA World Cup on LG Smart TV With Cable
- AT&T U-verse
- YouTube TV
How to Watch FIFA World Cup on LG Smart TV Without Cable
- Switch on your LG Smart TV and establish a WiFi connection.
- To access the home screen, press the Home button on your TV remote.
- Go to the Apps & Games tab in the LG Content Store.
- Install the streaming app you signed up for using the LG Smart TV by searching for it.
- Open the app on your LG Smart TV, then enter your login information.
- On your Smart TV, you can access the FIFA World Cup 2022 by using the Fox Sports 1 channel.