How to Turn Off Read Receipts on WhatsApp [Android & iOS]
The most extensively utilized social networking platform worldwide is WhatsApp. WhatsApp is committed to enhancing the privacy features for customers and often releases new upgrades. The Read Receipts function on WhatsApp is one of the best privacy features. You can disable Read Receipts on WhatsApp if you are worried about privacy and don’t want other users to know whether or not you have seen their messages.
How to Turn Off Read Receipts on WhatsApp: Android
- Activate the WhatsApp app on your Android phone.
- In the top right corner of the screen, tap the three dots icon.
- Select Account from the list under Settings.
- Next, select Account > Privacy.
- Tap the Read receipts toggle to turn it off now.
How to Turn Off Read Receipts on WhatsApp: iPhone/iPad
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the WhatsApp app, and then tap Settings.
- In Settings, select Account.
- Go to Account and select Privacy.
- Toggle off Read Receipts by tapping the toggle now.
- Tap the toggle once again to enable the Read receipt option.