One of the best sound systems for your home is a Vizio Soundbar. Although it is a fantastic one, you might experience problems with it while listening to music, such as improper operation or unexpected failure. Instead of calling an expert or support in this situation, you can reset your Vizio soundbar and resolve the problem on your own.
How to Reset Vizio Soundbar [Soft Reset]
- Turn off your Vizio sound bar first, then unplug the power cord from the outlet.
- For 30 seconds, press and hold the power button.
- Connect the soundbar after re-plugging the cord into the outlet.
- Check to see if the soundbar is functioning properly by turning on the device.
How to Reset Vizio Soundbar [Hard Reset]
- For your Vizio Soundbar to turn on, press the Home button.
- Find the Volume Down and Bluetooth buttons. For 5 seconds, press and hold both buttons.
- Holding the buttons down is necessary until all of the soundbar’s lights triple-blink.
- I’m done now. Your Soundbar is successfully reset.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my Vizio sound bar not working?
- Confirm that the appropriate audio source is selected on your Soundbar.
- Turn the Soundbar off then back on.
- Repeat the Bluetooth pairing process with the sound bar.
- Factory reset
- Speak with Vizio support for assistance.