You would have chosen a password for the account if you had signed up for Peacock TV. If you haven’t entered the platform for a while, you might have created a long password and forgotten it. The only way to access your account in this situation is to reset your password. Within a few minutes, you can quickly access the Peacock TV account by changing your old password.
How to Reset Peacock TV Password on Browser
- Visit the Peacock TV official website on your Windows or Mac computer by opening a browser.
- In the top right corner, click Sign In.
- Next, select I don’t remember my password under Sign In.
- Click Continue after entering the email address associated with the account.
- Your registered email ID will receive a password reset message from the Peacock TV.
- To reset the password, open the email, click the Reset Password link, and then follow the instructions on the screen.
How to Reset Peacock TV Password on Mobile App
- On your smartphone (Android or iPhone), open the Peacock TV app, and then select Sign In.
- Click Forgot Password, type the account’s associated email address, then hit Send.
- To reset your password, go to your inbox and find the email.
- Create a new password by following the directions on the screen.
Why is Peacock TV Password Reset Not Working
- Verify that you have provided the proper email address connected to your account.
- The email requesting a new password might have ended up in the spam bin.
- The password reset link might have expired.
- Verify the connection speed of your devices to the internet (WiFi or Router).