An online platform for networking with other professionals and career advancement is called LinkedIn. A strong password is needed for your LinkedIn account, much like other apps, to keep it secure. With the associated email address or phone number, you can quickly reset your LinkedIn password if you’ve forgotten your current one.
How to Reset LinkedIn Password
- On your device, launch the LinkedIn app or website.
- Simply click the Forgot Password link on the Sign In page.
- Specify the Email or Phone associated with your LinkedIn account.
- Next, select the Reset Password link.
- Your registered email address will receive a six-digit number from the LinkedIn app. After entering the code, click the “Submit” button.
- Enter the new password in the fields that need it now, then click Submit.
- I’m done now. Your LinkedIn account’s password has now been successfully changed.
Is It Possible to Reset Your LinkedIn Password Without Email or Phone Number?
No. Without an email address or phone number, it is impossible to reset your account password. To validate your account, you need to have one of your login credentials. Make sure you include the proper phone number or email address as well. You cannot reset the password if you supplied incorrect information.
How to Change LinkedIn Password
- Open your LinkedIn account and log in.
- Point the mouse at the “Me” icon, then click it.
- Choosing Settings & Privacy from the drop-down menu is the best option.
- Select Sign in & security from the menu pane on the left.
- Select Change Password from the menu.
- In the boxes that need to be filled in, enter both your old and new passwords.
- To apply the changes, select Save password at the end.