For Apple products including the iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, and more, an Apple ID is required. Additionally, it necessitates the use of Apple services like iTunes, the App Store, and more. If you have an Apple Watch, you must log in with your Apple ID to use it. When you no longer require an Apple Watch or want to sell it to friends or others, you must delete all relevant data, including your Apple ID. There are three ways to remove the Apple ID from your Apple Watch.
How to Remove Apple ID From the Apple Watch
- Make sure your iPhone and Apple Watch are linked.
- Your iPhone’s Watch app should be launched.
- Tap on your name at the top of the My Watch tab after navigating there.
- Tap Info next to the name of the Watch on the following screen.
- Tap Apple Watch Unpair to proceed.
- It will request the password for your Apple ID. To confirm, enter the password.
- The Apple Watch will no longer use your Apple ID.
How to Remove Apple Watch From Apple ID Using iCloud
- On Windows or Mac, launch the default browser, go to iCloud.com, and log in using your Apple ID.
- Click iPhone Find.
- Select your Apple Watch from the drop-down menu labelled “All Devices” at the top.
- The pop-Erase up’s button should be clicked.
- Click Erase in the confirmation box.
How to Remove Apple Watch From Apple ID Using Find My
- Open the Find My app on your iPad or iPhone.
- The Devices menu will appear.
- The Apple devices you have connected are listed under the Devices tab.
- From the list of devices, tap your Apple Watch.
- Erase This Device is located at the bottom. Touch it.
- Select Continue.