On-demand programming is available from HBO Max, including movies, TV shows, documentaries, live events, etc. You must purchase the membership plan in order to access all of HBO Max’s content. With advertisements ($9.99/mo or $99.99/yr) and without ads ($14.99/mo or $149.99/yr), HBO Max offers two flexible subscription packages. You can get the HBO Max app, depending on your Philips Smart TV’s operating system, from the desired app store.
How to Install HBO Max on Philips Smart TV With Android OS
- Connect your Philips Smart TV to a dependable internet connection before turning it on.
- Go to the Apps tab from the home screen.
- The Google Play Store should be chosen.
- Click the Search icon in the top left corner.
- Using the virtual keyboard on the screen, enter HBO Max, and then choose the app from the list of results.
- To run the app on your TV, click Open after tapping the Install icon to download it.
- From the home screen, select the Sign In button. A code for activation will appear on your TV; write it down.
- Visit the HBO Max Activate website at https://activate.hbomax.com on your computer or smartphone.
- Tap the Next button after entering the Activation code.
- Use your HBO Max login information to log in and start watching your favourite shows on your Philips Smart TV.
How to Install HBO Max on Philips Smart TV with Roku OS
- Make sure your Philips Roku TV is linked to a reliable internet connection before turning it on.
- To access the home screen, press the Home button on your TV remote control.
- Select the Streaming Channels option in the menu list from the Roku TV home screen.
- In the Channel Store, click Search Channels.
- To install the app, perform a search for HBO Max and then select Add Channel.
- The Activation code will show up on the screen whenever you run the app after installing it by selecting Go to Channel.
- Visit the HBO Max activation page and adhere to the directions displayed there.
- Open your HBO Max account and log in to watch popular TV shows or movies on your TV.