There is some intriguing programming available on the Roku Channel. Only a small number of devices, excluding Roku models, are compatible with the programme. Fortunately, Samsung Smart TVs running TizenOS 2.3 and later can access the Roku Channel. You can Airplay the Roku Channel content from an iPhone or iPad if your device is compatible.
How to Install Roku Channel on Samsung Smart TV
- Initially, join a WiFi network with your Samsung TV.
- Hit the Home or Smart Hub buttons on the remote control for your Samsung TV.
- Select Apps from the home screen, then hit the top-of-the-screen Search icon.
- Enter Roku Channel using the keypad that appears on screen.
- Click Install after choosing the app from the search results to install it on your Samsung smart TV.
- To run the app after installation, choose Open.
- Stream your preferred content on your Samsung TV by logging in with your Roku account.
AirPlay Roku Channel to Samsung TV
- Join the same WiFi network with your Samsung Smart TV and iPhone.
- Install the Roku Channel by opening the App Store on your iPhone.
- Launch the app after installation, then log in to your account.
- Select and start playing any content you want to mirror from the app.
- Click on the Screen Mirroring icon after dragging down the Control centre.
- Choose the name of your Samsung TV from the list of compatible devices, then wait for the device to connect.
- Your Samsung TV will begin playing the video as soon as you connect.