To enjoy your preferred shows live and on demand on Roku, you must install the Fox Now app. To get the complete programme for free, you simply need to link your TV provider. For all Roku streaming players and Roku TV models, there is an application called Fox Now. The Fox Now app on Roku lets you stream the FIFA World Cup 2022.
How to Install & Activate Fox Now on Roku With Cable
- Start by turning on and joining a WiFi network with your Roku device.
- To access the home screen, press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Choose the choice for Streaming Channels from the list as you browse the menu.
- Select the Search Channels option next.
- Using the virtual keyboard that appears on the screen, type Fox Now into the search bar and look for the app.
- Choose the Fox Now app from the list of search results. Select Add Channel in order to download the app onto your Roku device.
- After downloading, select “Go to Channel” and then start the app.
- Select the Web Browser tab by clicking the Sign In button.
- The activation code that appears on the screen should be noted.
- Open the default web browser on your smartphone or computer and proceed to the Fox Now activation page at [https://go.fox.com/].
- Tap the Submit button after entering the activation code.
- After that, select Create or Sign In.
- Select your cable company and log in with your login information.
- Once finished, go back to your Roku device and stream your preferred media using the Fox Now app.
Supported TV Providers of Fox Now
- DirecTV Stream
- Google Fiber
How to Watch Fox Now on Roku Without Cable
- Make that the Roku device is linked to the WiFi network and that you have subscribed to your selected streaming provider.
- Install the specific app for the service by going to the Channel Store.
- Open the app and log in using the required information.
- Your Roku-enabled TV can stream Fox Now content.