You can access your preferred TV shows and movies on BBC iPlayer. You may use it to view all of your radio and television shows from the BBC Network for free. It can be accessed on various devices using specialised apps and web browsers. The third and fourth-generation models of Apple TV are officially supported by BBC iPlayer on the App Store.
How to Install and Activate BBC iPlayer on Apple TV
- Go to the App Store after turning on your Apple TV.
- Select the Search button. Then, perform a search for BBC iPlayer.
- Select the BBC iPlayer icon from the list of suggestions, then click Get.
- To start the app after installation, click the Open button.
- Watch for the BBC iPlayer home screen to appear on your TV.
- Now select Sign In, and make a note of the activation code.
- In a web browser, go to https://account.bbc.com/account/tv and select Sign In.
- Click the Sign In menu, enter your login information (email, username, and password), and then click Sign In.
- Now activate the device by entering the code.
- You can stream BBC iPlayer content with subtitles on your Apple TV after turning on the device.
How to Watch BBC iPlayer on Apple TV [3rd & 2nd Generation]
- Install BBC iPlayer in its most recent iteration on your iPhone or iPad.
- Sync your iPhone/iPad, Apple TV, and a WiFi network together.
- Play the desired content by launching the BBC iPlayer app on your device.
- The media player’s Airplay icon should be clicked.
- Choose your Apple TV, then choose a TV to view the content on.