TNT is a US-only online video streaming service designed to show vintage movies and TV shows. You can download the TNT app from the Roku Channel Store if you have a Roku device. You can view TNT content on Roku devices for nothing if you currently have a subscription to one of the compatible TV services. As an alternative, you can use the streaming services to watch TNT on Roku without a cable.
The NBA, NCCA, AEW wrestling, and Major League Baseball are all included in the sports category on several TNT channels. Popular TNT Originals include The Alienist, Animal Kingdom, Snowpiercer, and Claws.
How to Install and Activate TNT Channel on Roku
- Link your Roku device to a WiFi network.
- Click Streaming channels in the left pane.
- Click Search channels in the following window.
- Click OK after entering TNT in the search box.
- Choose the TNT channel app from the search results list.
- To install the application, click Add channel.
- To launch the app, tap the Go to channel icon.
- On your Roku, start watching the material.
- Click the Sign in button after opening the TNT channel.
- Keep a record of the activation code displayed on your TV.
- Use any browser to navigate to https://www.tntdrama.com/activate. Click the Submit button after entering the code displayed on your Roku.
- To activate the app, select your TV provider and enter your login information.
- You can stream media content to your TV after activation.