The finest location to watch live and on-demand TV shows, thrilling movies, sporting events, and radio is on SBS On Demand. Only Australian citizens can access the free streaming service. Chromecast compatibility is available for SBS on Demand’s mobile app. It allows you to cast any available content to a Chromecast-compatible device or TV.
Chromecast SBS on Demand
Using the app on your smartphone (Android | iPhone) or the Chrome browser on your computer, you can Chromecast SBS on Demand material. The casting device and Chromecast need only be connected to the same network.
- Turn on your smart TV and join it with the Chromecast. Make sure Chromecast is connected to a reliable WiFi signal.
- Next, download the SBS On Demand app to your smartphone from the App Store (for iPhone) or Google Play (for Android).
- Open the app, then sign in using your credentials.
- The Cast icon can be found on the home screen. Just click it.
- A list of nearby devices will be given to you. Select your Chromecast device from there.
- Choose the app’s video that you want to project on your screen.
- The video will now start playing on your Chromecast-enabled TV.
Using a PC/ Laptop
- On the computer or laptop, open the Google Chrome browser, then go to the SBS On Demand website.
- Log into your account by clicking the Sign In icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Right-click the mouse on the screen or choose the three dotted menu symbol in the top right corner.
- Choose the Cast option from the list.
- The list of devices that are available will appear on the screen. Choose the Chromecast you want to use.
- Now, the Chromecast-enabled TV will display your PC’s screen in mirror mode. Play the media you want to watch and take pleasure in doing so on your TV.
Popular TV Shows on SBS on Demand
- True Colours
- The Handmaid’s Tale
- Why Women Kill
- The Bureau
- Back To Life
- The Orville