Only those who are at least 13 years old are permitted to use the Snapchat app, according to its terms and regulations. You must therefore enter your birthday when creating a user account. You can subsequently modify the date from the account settings if you typed it incorrectly. Snapchat only allows you to change your birthday once, though. Therefore, be careful to enter your birthdate accurately in your account settings.
How to Change Your Birthday on Snapchat
- First, open the Snapchat app on the device of your choice.
- In the upper left corner of the screen, tap the Profile icon.
- Now select the Settings icon, which looks like a gear symbol, on the right.
- Select the Birthday option under the My Account menu.
- Select the birthdate that is currently set up by tapping on it.
- Select a new birthday, then save the modifications.
How to Hide Your Birthday on Snapchat
- Open the app, then make sure you’re signed in.
- To access your profile, tap the Bitmoji symbol on the left side of the screen.
- To access the Settings page, select the Gear symbol in the top right corner.
- Select the Birthday option under the My Account section.
- Finally, hit the toggle next to the Birthday Party option to disable it.