A free-to-play action game is Overwatch 2. The ultimate 5v5 battlefield brawl makes for an optimistic future in which you can play the game. It is compatible with gaming consoles like the Playstation 4 and 5, Xbox Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch, as well as desktop or laptop computers. Users of Overwatch 2 can switch the game’s language at any time to play in a more comfortable one.
Languages Available in Overwatch 2
- English – UK
- English – US
How to Change Language in Overwatch 2 On a Desktop
- Install the Battle.net desktop programme on your computer.
- Open the app and log into your account using the required information.
- Click on the Options drop-down icon after selecting the Overwatch 2 game icon.
- From the menu list, choose Game Settings.
- There are two choices under the Overwatch 2 section: Text Language and Spoken Language (Voice language). From the drop-down menu, choose your favourite language.
- To save the changes, tap the Done button at the bottom.
How to Change Language in Overwatch 2 On Gaming Consoles
PlayStation 4 Or 5
- Access the home screen of your PS4 or PS5 after closing Overwatch 2.
- Click the Settings icon with the d-pad.
- Choose System from the options by swiping down.
- On the system settings screen, choose the Language option.
- Tap the Console Language option on the right-hand side.
- Choose the Overwatch 2 language that you want to switch to.
- Check out the changes by restarting the game.
Xbox One [Series X/S]
- To access the home screen, press the Xbox button on your game controller.
- Pick Settings from Profile & System, then (More Options).
- From the list of menu choices, choose System.
- Select Language & Location from the menu.
- Change the language as well as the language region to whatever you prefer.
- In order to switch the language on your Xbox console, tap the Restart Now button.