The well-known audio streaming service Spotify offers access to millions of music. The songs can be heard without charge in a variety of languages. The display language on your Spotify app is always changeable. Sadly, Spotify does not allow you to change the language within the programme itself. Instead, you must set it up using your smartphone’s settings. Fortunately, there is a built-in option to alter the language setting in both the web and desktop versions.
How to Change Display Language on Spotify [iPhone/iPad]
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone after unlocking it.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Settings page and choose the Spotify app from the list.
- Under the Preferred Language area, select Language by tapping on it.
- Choose the language of your choice.
- When you open the Spotify app, the chosen language will be present.
How to Change Display Language on Spotify [Android]
- Your Android phone’s Settings app should be opened.
- Select from the list the System or Additional Settings option.
- The Languages & Input feature can be tapped.
- Select the Languages option on the following page.
- Select the chosen language from the list at this point.
- On your smartphone, launch the Spotify app and utilise the chosen language.
How to Change Display Language on Spotify [Desktop App]
- Open the web version of Spotify (https://open.spotify.com/)or start the desktop version of Spotify.
- Utilize your Spotify login information to log in to your account.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to your Spotify profile image in the top right corner of the screen after you’ve logged in.
- From the drop-down menu selection, choose Settings.
- Select Language from the drop-down menu by clicking it.
- Select a language from the drop-down menu.
- The chosen language will be immediately reflected on Spotify.