Amazon is a one-stop shop where you can order all the things you need online from the comfort of your home. Amazon offers a variety of personalization options, including the ability to select the desired currency. They can view their desired product in the currency of their choice. Changing the currency is simple on both the web and mobile apps. Only residents of a few nations, though, have access to Amazon’s currency converter.
How to Change Currency on Amazon [Web Browser]
- Open a browser on the computer or smartphone and go to Amazon.com.
- Use the credentials to access your account.
- Mouse-over the nation’s flag that is displayed before your name.
- Click the Change button next to the Change Currency selection in the drop-down list.
- Click the drop-down menu next to the Currency Settings and select the desired currency.
- The currency in your Amazon account will now be changed after you click the Save Changes button.
How to Change Currency on Amazon Mobile App [Android & iPhone]
- On your smartphone, use the Amazon app and sign in if prompted.
- At the very bottom of the screen, click the hamburger icon.
- Select the Settings option by swiping down.
- Tap Country & Language, then choose Currency.
- You will obtain the list of currencies. Choose the desired currency.
- To confirm the changes, tap the Done button now.