One of the best streaming services is Peacock TV, which offers infinite material across many different categories, including TV series, movies, live sports, news, kids’ programming, and much more. Additionally, you may watch TV shows including NBC hits, binge-worthy classics, and popular on-demand videos. You can install Peacock TV straight from the store if you desire it on your Vizio Smart TV.
Peacock TV Subscription Plans
- Plans Pricing
- Free $0
- Premium $4.99/mon
- Plus $9.99/mon
How to Stream Peacock TV on Vizio Smart TV
- Activate your Vizio Smart TV and establish a secure WiFi connection.
- Press the V key on the Vizio TV remote. Press Home if you can’t find a V button.
- When the Apps window appears, scroll through it to find the Peacock TV app.
- On the remote, select the Peacock TV app, and then hit OK.
- Additionally, choose Install to download the app to your smart TV.
- Open the app, then turn Peacock TV on in your smart TV.
How to Cast Peacock TV on Vizio Smart TV
- Use the same WiFi network to connect your smartphone and Vizio Smart TV.
- Next, download the Peacock TV app on your smartphone from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Peacock TV app and input your login information.
- Pick your content, then select Cast (top right).
- From the list, tap on your Vizio Smart TV.
- The content will start playing on your Vizio Smart TV after pairing.