Next to Facebook and Instagram, Snapchat is reportedly the most popular app. In addition, compared to other apps, Snapchat includes a tonne of capabilities. For greater reach, you can include a link in your Snapchat story just like on Instagram. To share with your friends on Snapchat, you can add a link to a website, a YouTube video, a Facebook or Instagram post, etc. Additionally, you can paste the link or type the URL to add it.
How to Add a Link to Snapchat Story
- On your Android and iPhone, launch the Snapchat app.
- Make a photo or include a video to share in Story.
- Tap the Clip icon on the right after that (Below the Lens icon).
- In the search field, paste the URL you have copied, then hit Go.
- Your Snapchat application’s browser will launch when you click the link.
- When you click Attach to Snap (at the bottom), the camera screen will appear once more.
- The Clip icon is now circled and has a white background.
- Lastly, select Story.