To keep people interested in the platform, Facebook has been experimenting with novel strategies. This time, the Mark Zuckerberg-run social media site disclosed that users will soon be able to link multiple Facebook profiles to a single account. As a result, you might have a main profile for talking to friends and family and a secondary profile solely for crafting and producing art.
Facebook profiles via the desktop website
- Once it is opened, open Facebook.com and log in using your main account.
- Select your profile photo by clicking the icon in the top-right corner. From the menu that displays, choose See all profiles.
- From the Select profile menu that appears, choose “Create new profile.” Once you’ve done that, you’ll presumably see a welcome page explaining the concept of adding new, extra profiles. From this page, choose “Get started.”
- The Profile name text box should be filled out with your selected profile name first. according to the details you provided for the profile name. A unique username will be generated automatically in the text area labelled “username” below. Simply create your own username or utilise the one generated at random.
- Once you’ve created a new profile, you will be directed to your new profile’s Facebook profile page, where you will be given a series of guided instructions for concluding the setting of your profile.
Creating profiles via App
- Use the Facebook app on your smartphone and sign in if you haven’t already.
- Select the three-line menu by clicking its icon. (On Android, this sign may also be displayed next to your profile photo.)
- Near the top of the Menu screen, there should be a button that displays the name and picture of your primary account. Select the Down arrow button that is associated with that icon.
- From the Your profiles and pages option that appears, choose Create new profile.
- From there, just follow the on-screen directions to make a new Facebook profile.