To watch all of the movies and TV shows from Disney Networks, sign up for Disney Plus. It works with a variety of gadgets, including gaming consoles like the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. Regarding the Nintendo Switch, Can I download Disney Plus for the Nintendo Switch? Let’s discover the solution.
Is Disney Plus Available on Nintendo Switch?
No. Disney Plus is not presently accessible through the Nintendo Switch eShop. You may download apps like YouTube, Hulu, and Funimation if you wish to watch media material on your Nintendo Switch.
The Nintendo Switch does not support any other apps outside Disney Plus, such as Netflix, Prime Video, Paramount Plus, and others.
When Will Disney+ Come to Nintendo Switch?
Disney+ and Nintendo Switch’s creators have not yet released any statements regarding the availability of the Disney+ app on the eShop. However, we shouldn’t anticipate the Disney+ app to arrive on this well-liked platform.
The explanation is that Nintendo users are totally distinct from those who use other devices. Teenagers and adults who enjoy playing video games tend to favour consoles. Introducing a streaming app for gamers is a bad idea. The same is true of Disney Plus.
Disney+ Supported Devices
- Web browsers – http://disneyplus.com/
- Android smartphone & tablet – Google Play Store
- iPhone and iPad – App Store
- Apple TV – App Store
- Google Chromecast
- Nvidia Shield TV
- Smart TVs (Hisense, Samsung, LG, & Vizio)
- Playstation 4 & PlayStation 5
- Fire TV & Firestick – Amazon App Store
- Xbox One – Microsoft Store
- Roku – Roku Channel Store
- Amazon Fire Tablet
- Cox Contour TV and Contour Stream Player Box
- Xfinity Flex and X1 TV Box
- Sky Q Box