One of the dating sites that uses a common algorithm to help people locate their ideal match is called Plenty of Fish. Users can use the dating service’s premium subscription to look for possible companions. Like other dating sites, Plenty of Fish doesn’t give new users a free trial. However, they provide all users with free membership. Before the premium plans are unlocked, you can sign up for it.
Plenty of Fish Pricing
Costs for the POF’s premium subscription range from $19.99 for two months to $12.75 for four and $9.99 for eight.
How to Sign up for Plenty of Fish Basic Membership
- Visit the official Plenty of Fish website in a web browser.
- Click the Register now button located on the website’s home page.
- After entering your first name, select “Sign up.”
- Enter your username, email address, and password in the following step. Then press the Next button.
- Enter the necessary information under “Account Details,” including “Gender,” “Date of Birth,” “Postal Code,” and “Country.” At the bottom, press the Continue button.
- You are prompted by the website to fill out some of the required information to create your profile. Finish the sign-up procedure by entering a few data about yourself, such as your hobbies, place of employment, etc.
Plenty of Fish – Features of Premium Subscription
- You are able to observe who is eager to meet you.
- You can strike up a conversation with folks outside the app using the Meet Me feature.
- The username on your profile is editable.
- While looking for a match, no advertisements will be displayed.
- You are allowed to upload up to 16 pictures for your dating profile.
- On POF Live, virtual presents can be sent using tokens.
- You can determine whether someone has read or deleted your emails.