For Sky TV subscribers in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland, Sky Go is a free internet streaming service. You may view movies, TV shows, series, and live sporting events. You can also access on-demand material. Unfortunately, Samsung Smart TVs do not presently support the Sky Go app. But if you connect an Apple TV streaming device or use Airplay, you can view Sky Go on a Samsung Smart TV.
Stream Sky Go on Samsung Smart TV with Apple TV
- Connect the Apple TV to the HDMI port on your Samsung TV, then turn it on.
- Select the appropriate input source on your TV and establish a WiFi connection with the Apple TV.
- Search for the Sky Go app in the App Store.
- Install the Sky Go app after making your choice.
- Open the Sky Go app and log in using your Sky TV login information.
- You can stream media content to your TV after logging in.
AirPlay Sky Go to Samsung TV Using iPhone
- Join the same WiFi network with the Samsung TV and Apple TV.
- On the Samsung Smart TV, make sure AirPlay is turned on (Settings General Apple AirPlay Settings).
- Open the Sky Go app on your iPhone and log in using the appropriate credentials.
- Tap the AirPlay icon on the media player and stream the content you desire.
- The iPhone will look for adjacent gadgets. Select a name for your Samsung TV.
- Your TV will now start playing the chosen Sky Go content.
Stream Sky Go on Samsung TV Using a Laptop
- Turn on your Samsung television.
- Connect one end of an HDMI cable to the HDMI port on your TV.
- Connect the other end to the laptop’s HDMI port.
- The suitable input source should be chosen on your Samsung TV.
- The TV screen will now show what’s on your laptop.
- To play the material, go to the Sky Go website and sign into your account.