The Masters is a well-known golf competition held every year during the first week of April. It is easily streamable with the assistance of the ESPN service. Install the ESPN app on your Amazon Firestick device so you can watch the Masters Tournament on your TV. You need an ESPN+ subscription, which costs $10 per month or $100 per year, in order to enjoy anything on the ESPN app.
How to Watch Masters Tournament on Firestick
- Join a WiFi network using your Firestick.
- Select the Search option from the Find section.
- Choose the ESPN app from the search results after conducting a search for it.
- For ESPN to be installed on Firestick, choose the Get or Download option.
- Launch the ESPN app after installation, then choose Settings in the top right corner.
- Click ESPN+ under Settings > Subscriptions.
- The Activation code will appear on the TV screen after you click Log In.
- Utilize the web browser on your smartphone or computer to access the activation webpage (https://www.espn.com/watch/activate).
- Click Continue after entering the Activation code.
- Log in with your ESPN+ credentials. You can watch the Master Tournament on your Firestick after logging in.
Alternative Services to Watch Masters Tournament on Firestick
FuboTV offers two different sorts of plans: Starter Plan and Elite Plan, and it offers 100+ channels in addition to ESPN TV channels. The Starter Plan is priced at $64.99 per month, while the Elite Plan is $79.99. You can see any of the plans and watch the Master Tournament by subscribing. FuboTV may be installed straight on a Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
Hulu + Live TV
Under its Live TV bundle, Hulu provides over 75+ live TV channels, including ESPN Network. You can stream Master Tournament for free with Hulu on Firestick. Along with limitless cloud DVR storage, it offers it with each subscription. With a Hulu membership, you may also take use of a wealth of on-demand entertainment.
One of the most well-known streaming services is Sling TV for Firestick, which offers more than 50 live TV channels under three distinct subscription bundles. As a part of its Orange bundle, which costs $35 a month, it does include ESPN networks. You may watch the Master Tournament on ESPN TV if you have the Orange pack.
With more than 85 TV stations, YouTube TV is a well-liked streaming service. The monthly subscription fee is $64.99. ESPN, FOX, TLC, CNN, and AMC are also available for streaming. It offers limitless Cloud DVR storage so that you can record content and watch it later. Three devices can all be used at once to stream YouTube TV with a single subscription. The 14-day free trial of YouTube TV for Firestick entitles you to free access to Master Tournament.