How to Watch HBO Max on Nintendo Switch
Variety of TV shows, documentaries, movies, series, and original content are available on HBO Max. Unfortunately, there is no standalone software available for Nintendo Switch game systems. But if you download the Hulu app, you can stream HBO Max on Nintendo Switch consoles. HBO Max is an optional premium add-on that can be added to the Hulu account.
How to Watch HBO Max on Nintendo Switch With Hulu
- Make sure your Nintendo Switch is online before turning it on.
- Select the Search option from the left-side pane while Nintendo eShop is open.
- Try looking for the Hulu app.
- From the list of options, pick the Hulu app and click Download.
- After installation, open the app and select the Sign In menu.
- Enter the Hulu login information you used to sign up for HBO Max.
- After logging in, you may use the Hulu app to stream HBO Max video to your Switch console.
Will HBO Max Available on Nintendo Switch?
HBO Max and Nintendo Switch have not yet released any statements regarding the launch of the HBO Max app. Therefore, we cannot anticipate the app’s availability on Switch gaming consoles. Switch does not support installing Netflix and Disney Plus, similar to HBO Max.
Other Devices to Stream HBO Max
- Firestick HBO Max on Firestick
- Roku HBO Max on Roku
- Chromecast HBO Max on Chromecast
- Apple TV HBO Max on Apple TV
- Chromecast with Google TV HBO Max on Google TV