How to Watch ESPN on LG Smart TV
The indispensable channel to watch all athletic events is ESPN. For every device, there is a specific ESPN app. Unfortunately, LG Smart TVs do not presently support the ESPN app. Therefore, in order to watch the ESPN Network Channels on your LG Smart TV, you must connect an external streaming device. You can also use other streaming services to watch ESPN Channels as an alternative.
How to Watch ESPN on LG Smart TV Using a Streaming Device
- Get any of these things and attach it to your TV.
- Your device should be connected to WiFi.
- Install the ESPN app by going to the relevant app store.
- Launch the ESPN app and set it up to stream the desired sports material using your ESPN+ or cable TV provider subscription.
- Channel Store for Roku
- The Amazon App Store for Firestick
- App Store for Apple TV
How to ESPN on LG Smart TV Using Streaming Services
SERVICE FREE TEST PRIZE
- $35/month for Sling TV
- $5.99/day, DIRECTV Stream, for one month.
- fuboTV 7-days
- Hulu + Live TV 7 Days for $64.99.
- YouTube TV 14-days for $64.99.
How to Watch ESPN on LG TV Using a Web browser
- On your LG TV, turn it on and launch the web browser.
- Visit ESPN’s Watch page at this link.
- Now sign in with your ESPN+ membership or TV provider.
- Play the desired title after logging in, then view it on your TV.
How to Watch ESPN on LG TV Using Smartphones
Using Airplay on iPhone
- Download the ESPN app to your iPhone or iPad. Alternatively, turn on the AirPlay setting on your LG TV.
- Open the app, then set up your login information.
- Verify that the LG TV and iPhone are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Tap the AirPlay icon on the media player while playing a game.
- Choose your LG TV from the list of compatible devices to begin enjoying your ESPN content.
Using Google Cast on Android
- Your LG TV and an Android device should be connected to the same WiFi network.
- On your smartphone, open the ESPN app and sign in with your credentials.
- In the top right corner, tap the Cast symbol.
- Select your LG Smart TV, then start playing the content you want to watch on it.