How to Watch Discovery Plus on Vizio Smart TV
The Discovery network’s TV episodes, films, and documentaries can be found on Discovery Plus, a streaming service. You may download the app natively from the store if you own a Vizio TV and want to watch Discovery Plus on it. The app, however, is only accessible for Smart TVs introduced after 2017. You can cast Discovery+ from your smartphone to your TV if your TV was made before 2017.
How to Add Discovery Plus on Vizio TV
- Press the V button on the Vizio TV remote to begin. Press the Home button if there isn’t a V button.
- You’ll see the VIA Plus App Store. Choose any of the categories like All applications, Categories, Featured, and Latest from the list at the top.
- Select the Discovery Plus app by scrolling down under any of the Categories. Hold down the OK button on the remote control.
- A pop-up will display a short while later stating that the app has been installed on your TV.
How to Activate Discovery Plus App
- Launch the Discovery Plus app when it has been installed on your TV and make a note of the activation code that appears there.
- Open a different device’s web browser and go to https://auth.go.discovery.com/link.
- Log in to the website using your account information and the activation code you saved.
- You can start streaming Discovery Plus content to your TV once the login process is complete.
Troubleshooting Discovery Plus Not Working on Vizio TV
- Make sure the internet connection is flawless and error-free. The movies and TV shows accessible on the Discovery+ app must be streamed over a regular internet connection.
- Restart your Vizio Smart TV to see if the Discovery Plus is operating error-free.
- Verify if the Discovery Plus app has been updated. The outdated app will cause certain streaming issues.
- The Discovery+ app’s issues will be resolved by updating the Vizio TV firmware.
How to Cast Discovery Plus to Vizio TV
- Launch the Discovery Plus app on your iPhone or iPad, then sign into your account.
- Ensure that your mobile device and TV are both linked to the same WiFi network.
- Click the AirPlay icon on the media player after playing a video on the Discovery+ app.
- Choose your TV from the list of available devices to begin streaming Discovery Plus programming.
- Launch the Discovery+ app on your Android device and input your login information.
- The next step is to link your phone and TV to the same WiFi network.
- Click the Cast icon on the screen after opening the Discovery Plus app.
- Choose your TV from the list of compatible devices to begin casting Discovery Plus to your TV.