A news website and provider of streaming media, Daily Wire also offers movies, documentaries, and podcasts. You can view some well-known programmes, like Run Hide Fight and Ben Shapiro’s show. Using a streaming device and casting the DailyWire+ content from your Android smartphone, you can access Daily Wire and its content on a Samsung TV.
How to Stream Daily Wire on Samsung TV Using a Streaming Device
- Get the streaming device you desire, then attach it to your TV’s HDMI port.
- Switch on your Samsung TV, then select the appropriate input.
- Connect a WiFi network to the streaming device.
- Install the DailyWire+ app by going to the relevant app store.
- Once the DailyWire+ app has been launched, make a note of the activation code.
- Use the browser on your PC or smartphone to access the activation site (http://authorize.dailywire.com/activate).
- Log into your account by tapping the Continue button.
- You can stream Daily Wire content on your Samsung TV after logging in.
How to Cast Daily Wire to Samsung TV Using Android
- First, join the same WiFi network with both your smartphone and Samsung TV.
- The DailyWire+ app should then be downloaded to your Android smartphone.
- Choose the Cast icon from the notification panel on the Android smartphone.
- Search for and choose your Samsung TV from the available devices in the following step.
- Open the DailyWire+ app and play the content to watch it on the TV once the smartphone screen has appeared on the screen.