One of the greatest and most widely used apps for quickly detecting songs is Shazam. The programme also aids users in locating musicians, song lyrics, and other song-related data. On social media platforms like Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, and others, you can use Shazam. Shazam is a simple social media tool that you may use on Snapchat to quickly detect the background music. Additionally, it enables sharing and editing of music from Shazam’s past.
How to Use Shazam on Snapchat
- On your smartphone, open the Snapchat application.
- While the music is streaming in the background, long press the camera screen.
- When the music has been identified, the pop-up screen will display the song’s specifics.
- To acquire the song’s title, artist, vocalist, and other information, tap Song Info.
- You may share your favourite tunes with your friends on Snapchat and other applications by tapping Send or Share.
- To share the song Shazam has identified with your common Snapchat friends, click Add Friend.
How to Find Previous Shazams on Snapchat
- Tap the Snapchat icon or Bitmoji (if one has been made) in the top left corner of the screen when Snapchat is open on your smartphone.
- In the upper right corner, tap Settings.
- Shazam is down at the bottom. Touch it.
- You’ll see a list of Shazam tracks. You will be taken to the Shazam playlist page if you tap on a Shazam song.
- You may start listening to the Shazam tracks that have already been played by tapping Listen at the bottom.
Using Shazam on Snapchat to Find Song Playing on Background [iOS]
- Go to Settings on your iPhone after unlocking it.
- Press Control Center.
- To make Shazam available, tap the Plus icon next to Music Recognition.
- Open the story on Snapchat by launching the app.
- To identify, choose any music from the provided list.
- Click the Shazam button by swiping down the Control Center.
- It will now begin to play the song and, after recognising it, display the information.
Using Shazam on Snapchat to Find Song Playing on Background [Android]
- Launch the Shazam app after downloading it from the Google Play Store.
- Choose Shazam from Pop-Up in the Other Apps part of the main page by clicking Shazam.
- If you are unable to find the option, go to Settings and provide the necessary permissions.
- Shazam can be turned on.
- To identify the music, open the Snapchat app and click the Shazam button on the screen.
- The outcome will be displayed in the Chat bubble. Using the Shazam app, you can include it in your playlist.