Using the iTunes light mode at night might seriously strain our eyes and harm our vision. The menu bar can already be darkened in iTunes using the existing settings, but the upcoming macOS Mojave will expand this feature to cover the entire Mac and iTunes user interface. However, as a result of planned improvements and Apple Music, a music streaming service, iTunes is becoming more and more well-liked. People now download iTunes to stream music and videos in addition to managing the data on their iPhones and iOS devices. the playlists and material. Here is a tutorial on using iTunes Dark More on a Mac or Windows 10 computer.
As you may already be aware, we have the most recent a significant number of new features have been added to the most recent iTunes version, iTunes 12.9. The iTunes Dark Mode is the most intriguing one made possible by macOS Mojave. The dark mode not only changes the way the application looks and functions, but also gives it a regal appearance. The reason for this is that no other music streaming programme offers this capability. Since you may take care of your eyes’ pressure while using the computer late at night, it is not just about appreciating the theme.
What is iTunes?
Apple Inc. created the application iTunes, which functions as a media player, media library, Internet radio station, and mobile device manager. The news was released on January 9, 2001. On personal computers running the macOS and Windows operating systems, it is used to play, download, and organise digital multimedia files, including music and video.
- Architect: Apple Inc.
- Released initially on January 9, 2001.
- Developed in C++.
- Operating systems: Mac and Windows
- Type: CD ripper, media player, podcasting, optical disc authoring, digital asset management, etc.
What is iTunes Dark Mode?
Dark mode was added to the most recent Mac operating system (macOS Mojave). We didn’t have a dark option in the previous iteration of Mac, which was somewhat embarrassing. This time, macOS Mojave’s Dark Mode, which is simply fantastic and lovely, is one of its features. Similar to iOS 13, the iPhone now has a dark mode, however there wasn’t one in earlier versions of iOS. The dock, trash can, menu bar, and system panel are included in this. This capability will be shared by a few macOS Mojave apps, including those for iTunes, Safari, the App Store, News, etc. Therefore, using iTunes at o’clock in the morning won’t cause too much eye strain. It’ll come in very handy for individuals who use iTunes to listen to music repeatedly and late at night.
How to Use iTunes Dark Mode on Windows:
- Utilize the search bar located at the Windows button to look for the setting.
- You must select “personalization” when the setup box appears.
- The next step is to select the Colors option from the left side of the screen.
- You must scroll down and choose the Dark Mode after opening the Colors option.
How to Use iTunes Dark Mode on Mac:
- The first step is to click on the Apple logo in the top left corner.
- Click General after choosing System Preference.
- When the screen loads, you must select Dark Mode from the appearance menu.
- Now that everything is set up, open iTunes and enjoy the dark mode at late hours of the night.
That concludes our discussion of how to use iTunes Dark Mode on a Mac or Windows 10 computer. I hope everything went smoothly and you received the outcome. Therefore, feel free to remark below if you have any problems or inquiries of any kind. Don’t forget to comment on this article with your thoughts and suggestions.