With the Boomerang feature, you may upload a little video to the app in loop mode after recording it. You can make brief looping videos on Facebook and Instagram by using the Boomerang app. Users may now take a short video and share it as a Boomerang using Snapchat’s Bounce feature, which is similar to Boomerang.
How to Boomerang on Snapchat on iPhone
- Open the Snapchat app on your smartphone.
- To begin recording a video, hold down the Record button (Red Circle).
- The list of icons will appear on the right side of the screen once it has been recorded.
- Press the Loop button.
- You may watch the videos playing continuously by clicking it. until the Bounce option appears, tap the icon.
- Now drag the area of the video where you want the Boomerang effect to appear.
- After finishing, you can select Save, Sent To, or Story.
How to Boomerang on Snapchat on Android
Unfortunately, Android users cannot use the Snapchat Boomerang feature. On Android, though, you may loop videos.