The Amazon Firestick offers a tonne of customizable capabilities, just like other streaming gadgets. Despite its many capabilities, you could find the subtitles distracting while viewing a film or television show. On your Amazon Firestick, you can disable the subtitles. Additionally, the procedures change based on the Fire TV Stick model.
How to Turn Off Subtitles on Firestick [1st Generation]
- Play any of your preferred media by turning on your Firestick.
- Press the Menu button [Hamburger icon] on your Fire TV remote.
- Choose Settings from the top menu on the home screen.
- Opt for Accessibility.
- Select Closed Captions in addition.
- Turn off Closed Captions by choosing this option.
How to Turn Off Subtitles on Firestick [3rd Generation & 4K]
- On your Firestick, play the video.
- On the remote, press the Menu button.
- Choose Subtitles.
- Select Off next to the Subtitles choice.
How to Turn Off Subtitles Within the App
- On your Firestick, launch your favourite app and begin playing the video.
- To pause the video, hit the Pause button on your remote control.
- Press the Up button now.
- Using the menu list, locate Subtitles.
- Deactivate the subtitles.
- To continue the video, press the Play button on the remote.