How to Turn off Digital Crown on Apple Watch
The recognisable button that assists you in performing various tasks on your Apple Watch is the Digital Crown. It can be used to launch Siri, enlarge or reduce the size of images, go back to the home screen, browse through a list, and more. Users may occasionally find Digital Crown’s constant haptic feedback irritating. For this, Apple Watch offers a built-in feature to disable the Digital Crown’s haptic stimulation. The linked iPhone can also be used to turn it off.
How to Turn off Digital Crown Using Apple Watch
- To access the home screen, click the Digital Crown button on your watch.
- Select the Settings option after navigating there.
- Scroll down and click Sounds & Haptics under Settings.
- Turn off Crown Haptics by selecting the toggle.
How to Turn Off Digital Crown Using Watch App
- Open the Watch app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and choose Sounds & Haptics from the app’s home screen.
- Select the Crown Haptics toggle under “Sound & Haptics” and turn it off. The feature on your Apple Watch will be disabled.
How to Turn Off Water Mode Using Digital Crown
The Apple Watch’s Water mode safeguards your watch while you’re swimming and stops you from accidentally touching it. To disable the Water mode on your watch, press the Digital Crown button.
Hold and turn the Digital Crown button on the watch side until the display reads “unlocked” to turn off the Water mode. To turn off the water mode on select Apple Watches, press and hold the Digital Crown button for a few seconds. You may remove any water from your Apple watch by disabling the Water mode.