One of the top IPTV players for Amazon Firestick is TiviMate. Both a free and a premium version are available. You can use third-party services like Xtream Codes, M3U Portal, etc. with Tivimate with ease. Tivimate cannot be downloaded straight from the Amazon App Store because it is a third-party application. The Downloader or ES File Explorer apps must be used to sideload it as a result.
How to Enable Apps from Unknown Sources on Firestick
- Choose Settings from the Firestick’s home screen.
- Go to Settings and choose My Fire TV.
- Select Developer preferences from the My Fire TV page.
- Choose Install untested apps.
- To install the Downloader app, toggle on the Install Unknown Apps setting.
How to Sideload Tivimate on Firestick Using Downloader
- On the homepage, click the Find tab.
- Select Search from the navigation menu.
- Enter “Downloader” and choose the desired programme from the list of suggestions.
- To install the Downloader on your Firestick, select Download.
- Return to the home screen and select the Downloader app in the Apps list to start it.
- Hit Go after entering the TiviMate URL.
- Watch for the Firestick to begin downloading the TiviMate apk file.
- Select Install next.
- Select Open to launch after installation.
How to Setup TiviMate IPTV on Firestick
- Select See All under Apps & Channels from the menu.
- Pick TiviMate Move to Front from the list of available apps.
- Start the app. On your device, launch the app, then choose Add Playlist.
- Next, click Enter URL and enter the IPTV service provider’s given URL.
- After selecting Next, watch for the playlist to change.
- Select Next when you see the message “Playlist is Processed.”
- Select Enter URL once more, then type the EPG M3U URL for your TV guide.
- Choose Next Done.
- I’m done now. The TiviMate features are now available for use on your Firestick.