You may install the apps on your Samsung Smart TV just like you can on smartphones. Certain apps occasionally may not be supported by smart TVs. In this case, you can use AirPlay on your smartphone to stream content to the smart TV. You should confirm that AirPlay is supported by your Samsung Smart TV, though.
How to Turn On Airplay on Samsung Smart TV
- Smart TV from Samsung, turn it on. The next step is to join a WiFi network.
- Navigate to Settings by pressing Home on the remote.
- Go to Settings and choose General Airplay Settings.
- To enable the feature, choose Airplay next.
How to Airplay Apps on Samsung Smart TV
- Join the same WiFi network with your iPhone and Samsung Smart TV.
- Start playing the content by launching a streaming application like Netflix.
- Press the AirPlay button (top-right).
- Enter the Passcode that appears on the TV after choosing your Samsung Smart TV from the list of available devices.
- The content will begin streaming on your Samsung Smart TV once the devices are linked.
How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Samsung Smart TV
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the WiFi network that is shared by your smart TV.
- On your iOS device, slide down the Control centre and select Screen Mirroring.
- Choose your Samsung Smart TV from the available devices list.
- To stream the content to the smart TV, enter the code on your iPhone or iPad.