How to Send GIFs on Snapchat in 3 Ways
All online instant messaging programmes employ GIFs, which are one of their most popular features. In most cases, including Snapchat, you can send GIFs to your pals on social media. The best feature of the Snapchat app is that users may utilise GIFs to communicate with their loved ones through conversations, snaps, movies, and other mediums.
How to Send GIFs on Snapchat Snaps
- Open Snapchat and shoot a picture (It can be a picture or video).
- Select the Sticker icon from the icon lists on the right side.
- Pick out the GIF you want.
- By altering it, you can modify the GIF’s size.
- It is ready to send your snap on your tale once you adjust the size.
How to Send Snapchat GIFs from Camera Roll
- Activate the Snapchat app on your smartphone (Android or iOS).
- Go to the gallery on your smartphone.
- Select the GIF of your choice, then select Share at the bottom.
- You can send it to your friends by choosing the Snapchat icon.
How to Send GIFs on Snapchat Messages
Sending GIFs on Snapchat Messages [Android]
- Go to Settings System on your Android phone to configure the keyboard.
- Select Languages & Input from the list.
- Finally, select Virtual Keyboard to access Snapchat’s GIFs.
- Launch Snapchat and go to the conversation of the friend with whom you want to share the GIF.
- To activate the on-screen keyboard, tap the Text bar.
- Tap the GIF symbol in the menu bar.
- Select a GIF from the list, then hit the send button.
Sending GIFs on Snapchat Messages [iOS]
- Go to Settings on your iPhone after unlocking it.
- To view the keyboard settings, choose General Keyboard.
- Select the GIPHY keyboard from the list of third-party keyboards by clicking Add New Keyboard.
- Your iPhone should now have the GIPHY keyboard. It will then show up in the list of keyboards that are currently in use. To access additional options and functions, choose it from the list.
- On the pop-up window, select Allow the full access and then press Allow.
- Then open Snapchat and navigate to the chat tab.
- To display the keyboard options, tap and hold down the Globe icon on the left spacebar.
- Select GIPHY from the menu of choices.
- To find the relevant GIF, type the phrase into the search field.
- To copy the GIF, click on it.
- Add the GIF to the text field and choose Send.