How to See Who Liked Your Spotify Playlist in 3 Ways
Spotify, unlike other music apps, offers a unique function that enables users to make personalised playlists and share them with their friends, followers, and other users. Users will favour your playlist if you keep it public on Spotify. You can afterwards check the app or website to see how many people have enjoyed your Spotify playlist.
How to See Who Liked Spotify Playlist Using App
- Open the Spotify app on your Android or iOS phone and log in if necessary.
- On the home page, tap the Your Library icon in the lower right corner.
- On the top, select Playlists.
- Tap the selected playlist to view it from the list of playlists you’ve made.
- Last but not least, your Spotify profile image includes a liked count.
How to See Who Liked Spotify Playlist [Browser]
- Open the browser on your computer.
- Go to https://open.spotify.com/, the Spotify website.
- If necessary, log into your Spotify account.
- Toggle Your Library (On the left).
- You may now see the different playlists you have made. Select it by clicking.
- The total number of likes is displayed beneath the playlist’s title.
How to See Who Liked Spotify Playlist [Desktop App]
- On the computer, launch the Spotify web app.
- The Playlists section is next to the list on the left.
- Select the one you want to.
- Below the playlist’s title and description, you can view the total number of likes.