Your Garmin watch may occasionally become frozen and stop responding to your commands. This could occur as a result of small bugs in your watch. Therefore, you can restart your Garmin watch to address any small difficulties before you reset it. Depending on the watch model, there are different procedures to restart a Garmin watch.
How to Restart Garmin Watch With Buttons
- Press the Power button for a long time on your Garmin watch.
- Within a brief amount of time, your Garmin watch will shut down.
- Allow the watch to rest for 20 seconds after it has shut off.
- To turn on your watch, press and hold the Power button once more.
Garmin Venu Sq Music
- Press the top-right button on your Garmin Venu Sq Music watch to start music.
- When the watch screen turns black, hold the button down for 10 to 20 seconds.
- When you see the Triangle Garmin logo after waiting 20 seconds, long press the same upper button to switch on your watch.
How to Restart Garmin Watch Without Buttons
- Utilize the power data cable to connect your Garmin watch to the PC.
- Then, conduct an internal restart on your watch by cutting the connection.
- The next step is to connect your watch to the Garmin Connect app.