How to Remove Multiple Friends on Snapchat
People use the social networking site Snapchat to share amusing moments with their pals. Similar to other media apps, Snapchat lets users customise their experience. On Snapchat, there is sadly no easy way to delete several friends at once. You must delete each buddy individually if you wish to delete them altogether from your account.
How to Remove Friends on Snapchat
- Launch the Snapchat app on your phone.
- Select the My Friends option by clicking the Profile symbol in the top left corner.
- A list of your Snapchat pals will appear once you select the option.
- Press and hold a friend’s name in the list to bring up the pop-up menu and remove them.
- Click Manage Friendship Remove Friend on the pop-up menu.
- To confirm, click the Remove button one more.
- Visit the Snapchat account deactivation link in a web browser.
- Log in with the appropriate login information (username and password).
- To confirm your deletion, click the Continue button.
I’m done now. For a period of 30 days, your Snapchat account will be inactive. Your account will be permanently deactivated on the 31st day.
- Pin Friend as #1 BFF
- Story Rewatch Count
- Exclusive Snapchat Icons
- Snapchat+ Badge
- Ghost Trails
- New Backgrounds