The Apple Music app is supported on other platforms outside Apple devices, such as LG Smart TV. The app, however, is only accessible for LG TVs introduced after 2019. It cannot be installed on earlier models. You may use AirPlay or Cast Apple Music from your smartphone to an LG TV on supported models.
Apple Music – Pricing & Plans
- Student – $5.99/month
- Individual – $9.99/month
- Family – $14.99/month
How to Install Apple Music on LG Smart TV
- Press the Home button on your TV remote to turn on your LG TV.
- Open the Apps category by going there.
- Search for the Apple Music app by selecting the Search button on the LG Content Store.
- Press the INSTALL button after choosing the Apple Music app.
- Launch the app after installation, then select the desired Sign-in method.
- After logging in, you may use your TV to access Apple Music’s entire catalogue.
How to Airplay Apple Music on LG TV
- Make sure your iPhone is first linked to the same WiFi network as your LG TV.
- Open the Home dashboard by pressing the Home button on your remote control. The Airplay feature can now be activated by choosing the Airplay menu.
- Take your iPhone and turn on the Apple Music app after turning it on.
- Play the desired music and then select AirPlay on the media player.
- Listen to the song on your LG Smart TV by choosing it from the list.