You have the option of pinning the tweet in addition to tweeting it on Twitter. The default tweet will remain at the top of the profile after being pinned. Most of the time, users pin their tweets as a reminder or to communicate with their followers. In order to attract followers to their Twitter account, the majority of public Twitter profiles will also have tweets pinned to their profiles.
How to Pin a Tweet on Twitter App
- Activate the Twitter app on your iOS or Android smartphone.
- Select the Profile option by tapping the profile symbol in the top left corner.
- Select the Tweet you wish to pin from your Twitter profile, then click the vertical meatballs icon.
- The Pin to profile option.
- Pick Pin from the pop-up menu.
How to Pin a Tweet on Twitter Web
- Open the desktop browser, go to the Twitter official website, and sign into your account.
- On the left side of the screen, select Profile.
- Find the tweet you want to pin in your profile section and click on the vertical meatballs icon at the top of the tweet.
- Choose Pin to your Profile in the following step.
- To attach the tweet to your profile, press Pin in the pop-up window.
How to Unpin a Tweet Using Twitter App
- Tap the profile symbol and choose Profile in the Twitter app.
- On the profile section’s pinned tweet at the top, click the three dots icon.
- Unpin from profile by clicking.
- Then select Unpin from the pop-up menu.
How to Unpin a Tweet on Twitter Web
- On the left, click Profile.
- The pinned tweet is then shown at the top.
- On the pinned tweet, click the three dots icons.
- The following step is to select Unpin from your Profile Unpin from the resulting pop-up.
How to Pin Someone else Tweet
- Select the tweet from a friend or other notable person you wish to pin to your profile in the Twitter app.
- Below the tweet, click the Retweet button.
- Tap Quote Tweet on the following screen.
- Next, comment on the tweet with your ideas and a quote from it.
- Pin the tweet you commented on in your profile section.