One of the best music streaming services is Spotify, which offers access to millions of songs and podcasts from across the world. Additionally, you can search for and include your favourite albums, artists, and songs in the playlist. The nicest feature of Spotify among the ones it offers is the ability to combine songs from two distinct playlists.
How to Merge Spotify Playlists on Mobile App
- On your smartphone [Android or iOS], open the Spotify app.
- Access Your Library (bottom right).
- At the top, select the Playlist tab.
- Choose the playlist you wish to move the music from now on.
- Tap the Three dots icon in the top right corner after selecting the song from the playlist.
- Click Add to Playlist on the following page.
- You have the option of selecting a new playlist or an existing one.
- Press Create after typing the Playlist’s name.
- Your chosen song will be added to your new playlist after it has been made.
How to Combine Spotify Playlists on PC
- On your PC, open the Spotify application (Windows or Mac).
- Open the playlist you want to use to transfer the music.
- You can also select individual or multiple songs from the playlist. For multiple songs, press the CTRL +A keys on Windows or CMD +A keys on your Mac.
- After selecting the songs, right-click on them. Click Add to Playlist or press CTRL + C or CMD + C keys to copy the songs.
- Select the playlist from the list to which you’d like to move the songs. Even you can paste the songs on the playlist by pressing the shortcut keys CTRL+ V or CMD + V.
How to Merge Spotify Playlists Using Third-Party App
- Go to Playlist Merger’s official website by starting your device’s default browser.
- On the home screen, select Connect with Spotify.
- Use your Spotify login information to log onto the account.
- Select the First playlist, enter the playlist name to search the list, or paste the playlist link to combine the music on your playlist. Next, select Next.
- Select Next after selecting the second playlist to mix it with the first playlist.
- Toggle the switch and select Next to combine them into a new playlist.
- Give your new playlist a name, then click Finish to complete the process.
- Finally, your Spotify account will now display the updated playlist.