A number of movies, TV shows, and a few TV channels are available on demand through the streaming service Tubi TV. Tubi is formally offered on the LG Content Store for LG Smart TVs. Additionally, you may AirPlay Tubi TV from your iPhone to specific LG TV models.
There are no registration or membership fees associated with using Tubi TV to stream content. To sync your viewing history across devices, you must create a user account. You must use your user account to activate the Tubi TV app on your LG Smart TV.
How to Install and Activate Tubi on LG Smart TV
- Activate your LG Smart TV and link it to the internet.
- Open the LG Content Store by pressing the home button on your remote.
- Look for the Tubi app in the search field.
- Choose the Tubi app from the search results, then click the Download button.
- Wait for your TV to install the Tubi app.
- Launch the app after the installation is finished and make a note of the activation code.
- Visit https://tubitv.com/activate on your smartphone and enter the code that appears on the TV screen.
- Click on Activate to access your account and log in.
- Stream Tubi content on your smart TV after logging in.
AirPlay Tubi TV on LG Smart TV
- First, turn on AirPlay on your LG Smart TV.
- Install the Tubi TV app on your iPhone.
- Make sure the LG Smart TV and iPhone are both connected to the same WiFi network.
- Open the Tubi app and start the desired movie.
- Tap the AirPlay icon on the media player.
- From the list of nearby devices, choose the name of your LG Smart TV.
- You may now use your Smart TV to stream video from Tubi.