Popular American streaming service Philo charges users a monthly fee. It is a standalone app that works with the majority of devices. Unfortunately, Samsung Smart TVs do not support the Philo app. Nevertheless, you can watch using the top streaming gadgets. You can also cast the screen from your smartphone to a Samsung Smart TV as an alternative.
How to Watch Philo on Samsung Smart TV Using a Streaming Device
1.Any of these streaming devices can be purchased and connected to your Samsung Smart TV.
2.Ensure that the WiFi network connection is active on your device.
3.Install the Philo app from the default app store.
- Firestick – Amazon App Store
- Roku – Roku Channel Store
- Apple TV – App Store
4.Open the Philo app to begin streaming the media.
How to Cast Philo on Samsung TV from Android Phone
- On your Android phone, download the Philo app from the Google Play Store.
- Launch the application, then log into your account.
- Tap the Device Picker icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- From the list of supported devices, pick your Samsung Smart TV.
- On the Philo app, select your preferred material and view it on the TV.
How to Screen Mirror Philo on Samsung TV from iPhone
- Start by turning on AirPlay on your Samsung Smart TV and tying your iPhone and TV together through the same WiFi network.
- Download the Philo app from the App Store to your iPhone.
- Using your Philo login information, log into your account.
- The Philo app, and then play any movie.
- To access the Control Center from the top, swipe down.
- Select the Screen Mirroring icon.
- Select your Samsung Smart TV from the list of compatible devices at this point.