How to Get Sky Go on LG Smart TV
Sky Go is a paid streaming service that provides on-demand videos, news updates, live streaming from more than 100 channels, and much more. The platform lacks smart TVs despite having a native app for smartphones. Sadly, LG Smart TV does not support the Sky Go app. Sky Go may be streamed in a few different ways on smart TVs, though. You may use the app to cast entertainment from your smartphone to your Smart TV if it has AirPlay or Chromecast built in. The Sky Go material can also be cast using a PC browser.
How to Watch Sky Go on LG Smart TV via Casting
- Your LG Smart TV and smartphone should share the same WiFi network.
- Install the Sky Go app on your smartphone by opening the Play Store.
- Open the app, then sign in using your account information.
- Any video in the app can be played.
- Tap the Cast icon after swiping down the Control Panel.
- Choose your LG Smart TV from the list of available devices.
- Your smart TV will be streaming the video.
How to Watch Sky Go on LG Smart TV via AirPlay
- Turn on AirPlay first on your LG Smart TV.
- Check to see if your LG Smart TV and iPhone are linked to the same WiFi network.
- From the App Store, download the Sky Go app to your iPhone.
- In the Control Center, swipe down to reveal the Screen Mirroring icon.
- Choose your LG Smart TV from the list that is provided.
- Stream the video from the Sky Go app on your larger TV after connecting.
How to Watch Sky Go on LG Smart TV Using Browser
- Connect your PC to the same WiFi as your LG Smart TV.
- Open your default browser, go to the company’s website, and log in.
- Right-click the screen and select Cast.
- Click Cast Desktop under Source.
- The PC can be seen on your TV screen.
- On your LG Smart TV, click the desired piece of material to begin streaming it.
How to Watch Sky Go on LG Smart TV Using Streaming Devices
- Sky Go on Apple TV
- Sky Go on Roku
- Sky Go on Chromecast
- Sky Go on Firestick