Customers can watch horror movies on the well-known American internet streaming service Shudder. Similar to how Epix offers a free trial, people will surely look for one on Shudder before purchasing the subscription plan. However, Shudder offers a 7-day free trial to brand-new subscribers so they can access the content with the premium features. You must create an account in order to view all of Shudder’s on-demand content.
Plans for Shudder Subscriptions
- Monthly – $5.99
- Annual – $56.99
How to Get Shudder Free Trial
- Start your device’s web browser to go to the Shudder official website.
- Click Try 7 Days Free on the home screen.
- After entering your password and email address in the appropriate fields, click Create Your Free Account at the bottom of the page.
- Your desired Shudder subscription plan can be either the Annual Membership or the Monthly Membership option.
- It is necessary to provide the name, number, expiration date, and postal code of the card.
- Finally, click the “Start Your Free Trial” option at the bottom of the page.
After that, you may start enjoying seven days of commercial-free Shudder episodes.
How to Cancel Shudder Free Trial
You can cancel your Shudder subscription at any moment by visiting the official website if you think the pricing is too excessive or you are not interested in watching the content. Sadly, there is no way to cancel your free trial on the mobile apps.
- Visit the Shudder website.
- To access your account, click Sign In on the homepage and then enter your login details.
- Click My Account in the top right corner of the screen.
- A drop-down menu will appear; select Membership Settings.
- Go to the Membership Settings page and choose Cancel Membership to cancel your Shudder Free subscription.