How to Get Showtime Free Trial for 30 Days
Popular TV and movie streaming service Showtime offers titles including Dexter, American Gigolo, Your Honor, and others. It is a standalone streaming service that costs $10.99 per month or $99 per year to subscribe to. It is moreover accessible on a number of streaming platforms as an add-on. You can sign up for a 30-day free trial of Showtime’s streaming service to test out its premium features on a smartphone or other device.
How to Get Showtime Free Trial
- Visit the Showtime website in your web browser.
- Choose the TRY 30 DAYS FREE button on the website to be taken to the free trial page.
- Click the button to “Start your Free Trial.”
- Enter your email address and password for a user account on the following page.
- Before clicking the SIGN UP button, accept their terms and conditions.
- Click the Continue button after choosing the subscription package that best fits you.
- To complete the registration procedure and begin your free trial period, enter your payment information.
How to Get Showtime Free Trial Using Streaming Services
SERVICE FREE TRIAL PERIOD SHOWTIME COST
- Prime Video 7-days $10.99/month
- Hulu 7-days $10.99/month
- Youtube TV 14-days $11/month
- fuboTV 7-days $10.99/month
- Paramount+ 7-days $11.99/month
- Apple TV App 30-days $10.99/month
- The Roku Channel 30-days $10.99/month
How to Cancel Showtime Free Trial
- Visit the Showtime website in a web browser and log in to your account.
- Choose Settings from the menu after selecting your profile symbol.
- Select the link to cancel your subscription in the following step.
- Next, click the “No thanks, I want to cancel” link and the “Not interested” option. Your free trial will be terminated.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to cancel the Showtime free trial on Roku?
Press the Home button on your Roku remote to navigate to the Showtime channel, then press the Star button to manage your subscription and cancel it. Your free trial can be cancelled from the Roku device.