One of the most well-known providers of live streaming for sporting events is LiveBarn. They show games in sports like baseball, basketball, football, volleyball, ice hockey, and lacrosse. Only events in the United States and Canada are the platform’s primary focus and coverage. Both subscription options and a 14-day free trial are available from LiveBarn to new customers.
LiveBarn Subscription Plans
- Basic Monthly – $19.95/mon.
- Basic Yearly – $16.45/ mon (Billed Annually at $197.40).
- Premium Monthly – $29.95/mon.
- Premium Yearly – $24.95/mon (Billed Annually at $299.40).
How to Get LiveBarn Free Trial
- Launch your browser and go to LiveBarn.
- Select “Sign Up” (top-right).
- The compulsory form asks you to provide your email address. The verification code will be in your mailbox.
- Click Next after pasting the verification code into the provided box.
- Enter information such your first and last names, password, and language in the screen that appears.
- At the bottom, click Create Account.
- Select the preferred plan and, if you have any coupons, enter the promotional code.
- Choose Next.
- Click Add after entering your credit card information, including the Card number, Name, and Address.
- You can enjoy your preferred sport for 14 days for free on LiveBarn after entering your credit card information.
How to Cancel LiveBarn Free Trial
- Log into your account on the LiveBarn website.
- On the upper right, select Profile.
- Click Cancel again.
- The password will be requested from you. Type in and verify the profile password.