One of the streaming providers with a large selection of channels in its premium packages is DirecTV stream. For customers signing up for the first time, DirecTV Stream provides a free trial. You can take advantage of the free trial time to see what the streaming service has to offer. You must terminate the free trial before it expires if you are not satisfied with it. Otherwise, the sum will be deducted from your account in accordance with the plan you have selected.
DirecTV Stream Pricing
- Entertainment: $69.99/Month + tax
- Choice: $79.99/Month + tax
- Ultimate: $94.99/Month + tax
- Premier: $139.99/Month + tax
How to Get a Free Trial on DirecTV Stream
- Visit the DirecTV Stream website (https://www.directv.com/stream/) via a web browser.
- Select the Free Trial option under the package details after selecting a suitable plan.
- Select the channels you require as an add-on in the following step, then click the Start Free Trial button.
- Enter your name, email address, phone number, and password under Account setup. Click the Continue to Delivery button to finish.
- After entering your address, select Continue to Payment.
- To begin your free trial period, proceed to the following step and complete your payment information before clicking Place Stream order below.
How to Cancel DirecTV Stream Free Trial
- Visit the DirecTV stream website via a web browser. Select the Account overview option by clicking the Sign in drop-down box. It will ask you to log in using your account information.
- Select the Manage my Subscription option under My TV Subscription in the account overview section.
- Under the current TV subscription, click the Cancel My Subscription link.
- To cancel your subscription using chat, move on to the following step and choose the Chat to cancel option.
- You can speak with a DirecTV agent about cancelling your subscription by selecting the chat option.
- To complete the process, be firm in your decision, communicate courteously with the person, and provide the explanation for cancellation.